Prospero Teaching are looking for a Nursery EYFS Teaching Assistant to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various schools in the Bromsgrove area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Nursery Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Bromsgrove
* Position - Nursery EYFS Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Class teaching
* Start date - January 2021
* Likely Duration - July 2021
* Position end date - July 2021
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £65 - Negotiable Pay
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
EYFS TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have Level 2 or 3 qualification and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a EYFS Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful EYFS Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme