Finance Business Partner
Shift Pattern: 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
(A degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business)
Due to continuous growth, an exciting new role has become available at our Spalding Head Office.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be providing analytical support and business partnering to the operational sites to help plan, understand and improve the financial performance. You will assist in identifying areas of improvement, from both a revenue and efficiency viewpoint.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and delivering the three-year plan and annual budgeting/forecasting cycle
- Maintaining the rolling forecast to support profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- Advising stakeholders on KPIs and performance to enable the delivery of plans and to review and challenge efficiency and drive margin improvement
- Providing commercial analysis and insight to operational management
- Development and ownership of forecasting models
- Providing business partnering support to the Operational Management Team
- Supporting the development of a management financial capability across the operation
- Establishing a working relationship with all key internal senior management teams as a basis for influencing change
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for relevant business units
- Assisting in the delivery of wider team objectives
This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other duties.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
We are Fowler Welch - a multi-award-winning supply chain specialist working with retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers across the UK. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and promote being an employer of choice.
Most importantly, we wouldn't be able to deliver the highest quality service to our customers without dedicated and knowledgeable colleagues. This is why we strive to create a working environment that is enjoyable and allows our colleagues to continually grow and progress in their careers.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To join us as a Finance Business Partner, you will need:
- A full driving licence
- To be a part or fully qualified accountant
- Relevant experience of working in a commercial or finance function in an operational industry
- Experience in analysing/trending data to make recommendations for change/challenge the business
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create and develop spreadsheets using functions (pivot tables, lookups etc.) or macros to automate and improve reporting
- Experience of presenting and interpreting key information
- Previous business partnering experience
- Experience of operational reporting
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, which is why we offer a wide range of benefits which include - but are not limited to - the following:
- Free Fowler Welch Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free life insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary.
- Competitive pension scheme
- 'Cycle 2 Work' Scheme - save up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and necessary equipment
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees - monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
Apply now and join us on the road to success!
Other organisations may call this role Finance BP, Finance Manager, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, or Part Qualified Accountant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency