This Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role offers excellent BENEFITS: Excellent holiday entitlement, Superb Pension (up to 7% company contribution)! Attendance Allowance - 5% of salary! Lots of overtime!
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will be working for a leading Global Manufacturer, who are known throughout their field for their outstanding quality product / service. They have remained busy throughout the pandemic; you would be joining an incredibly stable organisation.
Benefits for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* Excellent holiday entitlement
* Excellent Pension - up to 7% company contribution
* Attendance Bonus - 5% of salary
* Loads of Over Time!
* Free Parking
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer , your duties will include:
* Maintenance, Repair and Service of all mechanical and electrical equipment within the factory incl AC/DC drives and motors
* You will be assisting with the installation and commissioning of machinery electrically, mechanically and pneumatically
* Troubleshoot faults with all machinery and equipment
* You will carry out breakdown maintenance and fault diagnosis on all equipment on site
* Carry out PM works on all equipment
* Carry out general property / facilities maintenance incl heating and lighting
I would be very interested in speaking with you if you are/ have:
* Previous Experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer and have an Electrical Bias
* You must have previous experience in the Manufacturing Sector
* Flexible approach - with a strong team spirit
* The ability to work on your own initiative
* To be considered for this position you will ideally be Apprentice trained and will hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification such as City and Guilds or NVQ level 3.
* I would be keen to speak with Maintenance Engineers, Technicians, or Maintenance Electricians who have experience supporting plant machinery within Manufacturing settings.
Probe Technical Recruitment, Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Specialists since 1994