Are you an experienced Payroll Team Leader looking for a new challenge?
My client, a contractor accountancy, are looking for Payroll Team Leader's for their busy payroll department.
For the successful candidate this is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the payroll department
- Supporting the payroll team and acting as a point of seniority within the department
- Overseeing invoicing, expenses for tax relief and bank reconciliations
- Completion of daily payroll for a variety of payroll services including Umbrella, PAYE Umbrella, Outsourced Umbrella, CIS, Deemed, Outsourced Payroll, etc
- Adhere to existing Payroll Controls for accurate payroll compliance
- Manage the workplace pension scheme and salary sacrifice arrangements
- Be accountable for validations and reconciliations, and payroll audits
- To support and guide members of the team, assisting them to grow and reach their potential end goals
- Has experience in a similar role
- Has extensive payroll experience in a fast paced environment including high volume transaction processing
- Has umbrella payroll experience (highly desirable)
- Has strong customer service and team management skills
Salary & Benefits
Salary £24,000-£26,000 (negotiable based on experience) plus bonus
Plus 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, regular team events across the year, casual dress code, complementary fresh fruit and refreshments, and much more!
This position is an immediate requirement, if you meet the desired criteria please forward your CV for immediate consideration