We're looking for an ambitious and commercially driven Digital Marketing Manager to join a growth focused IT/Tech business based nr Warrington. You will be tasked with creating and implementing an integrated digital marketing plan focused on lead generation through multi-channel campaigns to target businesses, educating them on how they can use our clients' technology to take their own business forward.
We're looking for someone with experience of running B2B marketing campaigns with a data driven outlook and an obsession with analysing results. You will be confident in representing the business and being a figurehead in their tech industry. You will thrive on generating marketing qualified leads, working closely with the sales team and Directors to ensure conversion and outcomes.
In this role you will: -
* Initiate, scope, plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns that will actively contribute to the success of Marketing, delivering against your quarterly objectives.
* Test, measure, review, analyse and report on results of campaigns, events and other marketing activities to ensure continuous improvement against objectives
* Development of Account Based Marketing approach to target focus accounts with highly personalised messages
* Monthly reporting to Directors on leads, MQLs and opportunities from campaign activity
* Implement a testing strategy for multivariate testing on email campaigns and create regular split test campaigns, working with a digital executive (or agency) to produce and deliver the emails
* Create and manage an overall marketing campaign calendar for the organisation and ensure clear communication to marketing and sales as to when campaigns are running
* Manage SEO and PPC agency work to ensure effective ROI.
* Create and promote best practice in lead-generation programs, lead scoring, CRM integration and automated communications programs.
* Management of all leads, ensuring that all campaign follow up activity required of the sales team takes place in a timely fashion and tracking / dashboards are in place.
Experience required: -
* Knowledge and experience of the Tech / SAAS sector is required.
* Degree qualified in business or marketing - or equivalent qualification
* 5 years + experience in a similar role within B2B marketing
* Ability to produce an integrated marketing strategy and deliver digital multi-channel campaigns focused on lead generation
* Strong organisational and project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
* Experience of both impelmenting strategy and delivery of campaigns. You'll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious tech business who have plans to help them grow to the next level. You will play a key role as part of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the message of what their tech can do for their target clients. Growth plans will provide opportunity for career development and increased budgets within the marketing team.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP