Business Studies Teacher Required
Full Time, Maternity Cover
Starting January 2021
Expected Salary £25,545- £41,635 (dependant on experience)
Are you available in January 2021?
Are you an individual who is passionate about being a Science Teacher?
We are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher for a "GOOD" Rated Ofsted school, located in West Hertfordshire. The role will be to cover maternity for a year.
About the school:
Our client school continue to make rapid enhancements with increasing numbers of students wishing to join their learning community. Their staff are dedicated to constantly reviewing and developing the opportunities for their students. They all take part in relevant training together and this is led by colleagues who are resident 'experts' and/or are keen to share their knowledge with others. The school share a belief that they can keep learning and enjoy learning from and with each other in school.
The students at the school in Hertfordshire are "Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow". In other words, the skills that they glean as inquisitive and responsible learners will equip them with the confidence to grow into adulthood and make a practical impact on the society in which they live as caring, compassionate and creative people. They want their students to be resilient, articulate and positive as well as respectful of others demonstrating values that recognise diversity and tolerance of others' uniqueness. They want their students to make a worthwhile contribution to an evolving world in which they live during their adult years when they leave school. While with them however, they want their students to feel safe and to be happy every day in school. If they do and are, they will learn better!
The school is in West Hertfordshire and a bus stop right outside the school is easily accessible for everyone.
The school is a large, modern school with many state of the art facility's including beautiful ICT suites, a large canteen and brand new Astro Turf.
About the job:
The school are wishing to hire an enthusiastic and inspiring Science Teacher to KS4, to join their prosperous and expanding department.
The Science Department is well led and resourced, and a devoted team of specialists and students enjoy an excellent range of extra-curricular tasks related to Science, both in and out of school.
This post would equally suit an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher for whom excellent induction and support is provided.
The successful Science Teacher will be required to teach to KS4.
* To meet the requirements of all of the teaching standards
* Ability to motivate and challenge students of all abilities to KS5
* Ability to explain, model, question and feedback effectively
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to use IT in all aspects of teaching and learning
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Strong subject knowledge
* Knowledge of curriculum
* Experienced teachers must be able to demonstrate strong outcomes for student progress
* Professional and approachable attitude.
* Enthusiastic in all aspects of work and training.
* Attention to detail.
* Well presented.
* Assertive when appropriate.
* Ability to work in an extremely busy environment whilst keeping a smile on your face.
* Experience in teaching Science to KS4
* Qualified to at least degree level
* Qualified to teach in the UK
Why work through RT Education
* We offer competitive pay and pay to pay scale from day one where possible
* Refund of DBS*
* £250 refer a friend scheme
* Summer and Festive parties (Food and drink all paid for)
* Prizes and Gifts Provided
* Honest and Fair service
* Equal Opportunities
* And much much more....
If you feel you would obtain job satisfaction from this post then we would like to hear from you