Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher | KS1 Teacher - Croydon - September 2021
Are you looking to join a school community where people genuinely care for each other and everyone's contribution is valued?
A school where children feel happy, secure and are eager to learn?
Ribbons and Reeves are delighted to be working in partnership with a friendly and supportive Headteacher of a Primary School based in Croydon. The school are excited to open the application process in order to add a new KS1 Teacher to its progressive and supportive community from September 2021.
The successful KS1 Teacher will feel confident in contributing towards offering the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.What can the school offer you in this KS1 Teacher role?
What you need to be able to offer for this KS1 Teacher role:
- MPS Outer London (£29,915 - £41,136)
- Permanent School Contract commencing September 2021
- A highly supportive and very visible Senior Leadership Tea
- On-going CPD with optional programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
- Bespoke support package for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and Recently Qualified Teachers (RQTs)
- The chance for ambitious teachers to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE, SCITT or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent subject knowledge across Primary Curriculum
- Experience of delivering Key Stage 1
- The ability to successfully engage and motivate learners to progress
- A love and passion for education.
If this KS1 Teacher role excites you and you feel you are a good fit, click 'apply' to register your interest for this KS1 Teacher job in Croydon. Should your application be deemed suitable, you will be contacted swiftly by one of the team at Ribbons & Reeves to discuss the next steps with you.Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher | KS1 Teacher - Croydon - September 2021