IT Systems Team Manager - (eCommerce)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
IT Systems Team Manager - eCommerce
To £60,000 + Benefits
Play a part in changing the future @ Studio Retail Limited!!
Studio Retail Limited is one of the largest online value retailers in the UK. We offer a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via our fantastic Studio & Ace websites and our catalogue. We are based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England.
About the Opportunity
At Studio Retail Ltd, we are constantly evolving to meet our customers' needs and we now have an opportunity for an IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce), based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington.
As IT Systems Team Manager (eCommerce) you will manage the delivery of high quality, innovative and fully performing optimal systems that comply with coding standards and technical design expectations, driving systems ownership, building design and delivery capabilities across IT Delivery that aligns to the overall IT strategy and meets business needs.
* Leading, managing and monitoring the development and implementation of new and optimal Data systems/solutions, to meet business requirements
* Formal line management and development of team members including performance management
* Allocating, managing and monitoring team resources through regular 1:1 sessions, Team meetings, Objectives and Appraisal processes
* Managing and monitoring the maintenance and improvements of the performance of existing systems/solution, ensuring they are safe and reliable for the business
* Proactively identifying, recommending and optimising delivery process, practices and tooling, supporting and driving continuous improvement across IT Delivery
* Ensuring team adherence to IT Delivery governance, controls, methodologies and compliance standards and expectations
Who are we looking for?
* Proven experience of successfully managing an IT team, ideally delivering eCommerce solutions
* Experience of implementing new eCommerce Solutions
* Experience of recognised design and delivery principles and Agile methodologies
* Experience of recognised design and delivery principles and methodologies such as OO, SOLID, Agile
* Understanding of allocation and software delivery lifecycle management
* Knowledge and understanding of the development of eCommerce systems, processes
* Understanding/experience of effective testing of eCommerce system solutions
* Understanding/experience of managing the data requirements in eCommerce environments
* A proven resource manager skilled in improving the performance and outputs of others
* Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Experience in effectively managing a range of tasks and priorities, simultaneously
* Proven track record of communication and engagement at multiple levels
* Ability to engage, challenge and influence others to achieve productive solutions
* Appropriate professional qualification/experience
* Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
* Confident and resilient in transformational change environments
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presence
Why Studio Retail Limited?
Studio Retail Limited is a growing business with a developing IT team focused on the overall successful operation of the IT & change function. This is a great time to join us and be part of our evolution and transformation. We have a lot of experienced colleagues who will tell you they love working here because of the people and the opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
We offer a great benefits package and would love to hear from you if you think we could be the right company for you to grow your career