Business Strategy Manager
Marshall Wolfe is proud to be supporting a start-up technology platform in the search for a highly motivated Business Strategy Manager.
This platform provides an elegant and effective user experience with deep linked access to a range of best-in-class tools to drive operational efficiency, market-leading insights, and ultimate future proofing and scalability.
This is a great time to join an exciting start-up at launch phase; a unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO to help shape the direction of a global operation with rapid growth. You will work closely with high-profile customers in the sports and gaming space and therefore experience or interest with this industry is a must have.
* Marketing experience (ideally B2B, or with SaaS or Technology Platform Businesses)
* Marketing over Social Media
* PMO, Project Support or some Project Management
* SME Office Management or Office Administrator experience
* Internal or external communications campaigns
* Previous experience working at a start-up or scale-up organisation
* Previous experience of working in (or having customers in) Gaming, Media Organisations or in Sports Team environments
This is a fully remote role with some travel to office space required in London and East of England. Flexible working available: Part-time role 2-3 days per week. 3 month Contract-to-perm position