We are a registered care and support charity that offers services to just over 6000 people within the Midlands. These services include supporting people within registered care, domiciliary care, people with learning difficulties, those with mental health issues, young people at risk, older people, BME groups, people at risk of being homeless and those fleeing domestic abuse. Trident has over 50 years of delivering homes, services and innovation in some of the most disadvantaged communities in the Midlands. It employs more than 800 staff, works with over 150 volunteers and provides training places and apprenticeships for many more.
About the role
We are looking to recruit an individual to join our team who is enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, compassionate, dedicated and wanting to make a difference for people with learning disabilities.
We are looking for highly motivated individual who would like to join our team in order to deliver good quality service to support our customers in their homes and local community. You will be responsible for looking after service users, supporting them with their daily requirements, personal care, cleaning and health and wellbeing issues as specified in the job description.
* A positive attitude around person centred approaches to working with individuals with learning disabilities and associated flexible & reliable
* Good communication Skills
* Experience of working within a busy care environment, including all aspects of care (e.g. personal care, manual handling, daily support)
* The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Competent administration of medication, recording relevant information accurately as directed.
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live in the UK.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from Disclosure and barring service (DBS)