Evening & Weekend Care Assistants Required
Westminster, Pimlico, Victoria
A great opportunity to join one of the leading domiciliary care companies in the London Borough of Westminster.
We are a family-run business established in 2011 providing a high standard of care & support to vulnerable adults in their own homes. We work closely with local authorities and pride ourselves on supporting the local community .Our CQC Good rating recognises the hardwork of each and everyone of our amazing care team and their dedication to the care of others.
We currently employ over 85 members of staff and are now recruiting Evening & Weekend staff to join our ever-expanding professional team of Care Assistants.
* Visit service users in their homes
Assist the Service User with:
* getting up and going to bed
* washing/bathing (body & hair)
* getting to the and using the toilet
* preparing and serving meals and drinks , including assistance with heating food
* personal laundry
* light domestic cleaning, including the cleaning of high-risk areas such as kitchens & bathrooms
* No previous experience required as full training given
* Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates weekends & bank holidays
* Friend & family genorous referral scheme
* First class training and ongoing personal development
* 28 days paid holiday
* Full support from our experienced Care Team
* Flexible working patterns
* QCF Qualification in Health & Social Care
If you are:
* Dedicated to the care & support of others
* Kind, caring, responsible
* Excellent communication skills both spoken & written
* Mature attitude
* If you would like to make a difference on a daily basis a career as a Care Assistant could be just what you are looking for.
Don't delay apply today, our friendly Recruitment Team are waiting to hear from you