Deputy Manager - Clinical
Salary up to £50,000 (£24ph)
My clients who are a national Nursing and Residential Home provider are on the lookout for an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager for one of their luxury Nursing Homes on the outskirts of Exeter.
The established, family ran care provider deliver specialist care to over 3,500 residents across over 80 homes. They have an outstanding reputation and are continuing to grow!
The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and is responsible for delivering high standards of care in accordance with policies and procedures and all external regulatory requirements.
This includes the efficient and effective day to day running of the Home, developing exceptional personalised service for every service user and their loved ones, management of all staff and developing positive working relations with external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have an active NMC pin and have had at least one year within a clinical management position within a residential setting.
* Valid NMC Pin
* A committed and organised approach.
* They require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
* A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
* A very competitive salary (highest in the area)
* Training support and development opportunities
* Fully funded training
* Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
* Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
* Car through salary sacrifice
* NEST pension plan
* Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
* Annual staff recognition - care awards
Please apply if you feel that you hold the necessary skills and experience to fulfill the role at the highest of standards.
We apologies as due to the high application rate at the moment, we may not be able to respond. We will contact you if you are suitable