An exciting job opportunity for Java Full Stack Developer Your new role
My client is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to work onsite with a large scale public sector organisation. You will be responsible for programming and developing within an innovative market leader as a Java Developer. They require a Java developer with strong back end Java experience to develop new features for a high portfolio of Government Clients. What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Java 8 or Java 11
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Experience of using JEE standards such as CDI, JPA and JMS
- Experience of building web application
- Practical Microservices development experience on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) and understanding of microservices design patterns
- Experience of Domain Driven Design
- Practical Relational Database development experience
- REST APIs
- Strong understanding CI and DevOps technologies
- Practical experience on AWS
- Agile development - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
What you'll get in return
- Good understanding of container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience of Single page application frameworks (Angular/React)
- Practical experience of development using Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web services and distributed systems
- Public Sector experience
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available.
- Excellent salary & benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a huge scale public sector business.
- Opportunities to progress.
- You will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java code.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91386106