Associate Python Developer/ DevOps engineer required with sound skills in web centric Python Develop (Flask or Django etc) on Linux combined with some of API's, SQL, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, PHP, CI / CD and any skills in DevOps automation of infrastructure deployment is required by world leading Video collaboration company in Reading to build, integrate and automate their learning and development platforms.
This role might suite a recent graduate with some commercial Python development experience or a more experienced Software Engineer ideally with some DevOps exposure.
As an Associate Python Developer / DevOps Engineer you will have skills in some of
- Sound Python backend development skills (essential)
- Flask, Django or web centric Python Development with API's (essential)
- Linux (essential)
- RDBMS / SQL - PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Linux Systems admin skills are an advantage
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Automating cloud deployments - AWS or GCP
- Infrastructure automation / DevOps
- CI / CD
- Skills in TDD / Test automation
- Computer Science of Scientific Degree from Red Brick University
You will be a self-starter with strong collaborative skills to work closely with other development and QA teams and clients to build a world class learning and development platform.
The role will be working from remotely from home until the advice changes for workers to return to the office but when things return to normal will be based from the Reading office.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent employment.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91388346