About The Role
Work as part of a Clinical Governance team committed to continuous improvement for both flexible workers and our client Trusts.
The primary responsibility of this role is to
- Using strong leadership skills the role will also support the development of a learning environment for all Flexible Workers in the acute Trusts
- As a senior healthcare professional, the job holder will be responsible for the delivery of a Clinical Governance Liaison service to senior managers in a defined number of NHS client Trusts in line with the Clinical Governance Agenda.
- Using Strong leadership skills, the role will support the development of a learning environment for flexible workers working in the Mental Health Environment.
- Using experience and decision making the role will be responsible for a caseload of serious and complex clinical complaints involving Mental Health care workers
About The Candidate
The successful candidate must be/have:
Please note - The sucessfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview on Wednesday 6th January 2021
- Registered Nurse with current registration.
- Evidence of recent Continuing professional development
- Evidence of Slip (supporting learning in practice)
- Extensive experience working in a healthcare setting or other equivalent experience
- Experience of dealing with the public and clients.
- Experience of investigating problems and complaints.
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a 'One NHSP' team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.What perks are we offering in return?
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
- 27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing support
- Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
- Agile working
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.