With a valuable portfolio of IP created over several years of research and development, our client has recently secured significant PE investment and are planning for a very exciting future. We are looking to recruit a first-class CFO to lead through an accelerated growth stage and plan for a lucrative exit strategy.
This is a rare opportunity that offers the chance to be involved in an exciting business, in an industry that will appeal to many, with a strong leadership team and with significant financial incentives.
- Managing investor relations, funding and working capital.
- Key contribution to the financial strategy, preparing a financial infrastructure that will support the pace of growth.
- Supporting operational and commercial activity to ensure new tenders, pricing and contracts are designed for optimal returns.
- All levels of statutory reporting, taxation, foreign currency and treasury management
- Looking after the HR and legal strategies.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following experience or aptitude;
- Qualified accountant with experience of operating at FD / CFO level
- A thorough understanding of financial leadership in a PE / VC invested business
- Capable of adapting from a small "start-up" phase, through high growth and ultimately leading to an exit (sale or IPO)
- Able to demonstrate excellent performance in leadership, communication, planning and autonomy competencies
There is a very attractive long-term reward opportunity, with a starting package of;
- £90-120,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- EMI options
Pratap Partnership are retained on this opportunity on an exclusive basis. Nik Pratap is leading on the recruitment campaign, supported by Gillian McBride.