Otto James Consulting is recruiting a Commercial Finance Business Partner position for a respected FMCG organisation based in Manchester City Center.
Commercial Business Partners within my clients structure, enjoy cross divisional, cross discipline exposure to key stakeholders, and are tasked with adding value through effective FP&A delivery.
This role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and is positioned at the cutting edge of the businesses commercial activities.Commercial Finance Business Partner Role
This is an exciting Commercial Finance role, which has come about through organisational acquisition growth and through increasing the level of talent within the FP&A team.
Our client is one of the most respected global FMCG companies, and they look to continues change and growth through detailed analysis to keep them at the forefront of the market.
This role will see you provide strategic finance and business analysis and act as business advisory to all the relevant stakeholders to optimise the financial return and business performance.Key Responsibilities
- Support the sales and marketing team with commercial and finance advice and insight that will help drive profitable growth across the UK and Asia
- Support the finance and business leadership team to provide the optimum sales and marketing initiatives
- Provide insightful analysis and clear direction to the sales and marketing teams of financial budget management, resources allocation
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process for top line figures, including develop discount system, pricing, sales incentive scheme, etc.
- Ensure that business risks and opportunities are captured and known to facilitate decision making and business action
- Business partner with CEO and other C-levels to achieve the overall company's goals
- Possess extremely good excel skills (manipulation and management of big data, formulae, SQL links)
As Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior members of the organisation, across departments and internal matrix.Key Requirements
- Strong commercial acumen, good business partnering skills and hands on finance and commercial strategy
- FMCG and Retail industry background is beneficial
- Practice trained is beneficial
- Advanced Excel
- Strong in analytical skills and project management
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
My client needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. Salary: £65,000 Bonus: 10% (Personal and Organisational) Pension: Contributory Holidays: 25 days