Audit Manager job Corporate team Top 10 firm Guildford Gatwick Surrey working from home Your new company
This Top 10 firm is going from strength to strength even in this current climate and they are growing their audit team to meet client demand. This role can be based either out of their Guildford or Gatwick offices, currently working from home 100% of the time. Their client base is unrivalled in the area and often works on larger London clients as well. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Have full overview of the audit process from end to end within your team
- Have control of the audit calendar, ensuring that client jobs are sufficiently staffed and resourced for
- Ensure that audits are completed on schedule and within budget
- Be involved with the training of your team, mentoring as necessary, conducting appraisals and reviews
- Be the main point of contact for the client and also the relevant Partner, working closely with them on advisory work and ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with other Managers and teams as necessary
- Be involved with proposals to clients
You will be ACA, ACCA or ICAS qualified, looking to either step up into this grade, or already be an experienced Manager. Candidates from a Big 4 background are welcomed and you will be able to have full oversight of the audit process from start to finish with more control. Strong communication skills are needed to build relationships with internal stakeholders and your clients. You will be personable, with the ability to motivate teams in order to reach a common goal.What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on your experience up to £65,000 with a wide range of benefits to chose from, The role will be initially 100% working from home, with laptop and mobile phone provided. Flexible working will be encouraged one a return to office is safe to do so in light of the Covid pandemic.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.