Prestige Nursing + Care have exciting opportunity for experienced carer to join our local team providing care to individual in the Peacehaven area. We are one of the largest care agencies in the UK, with over 30 branches nationwide.
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private nursing agency offering you a better way to work in care in the community, we are looking for care assistant to work regular Monday waking night shift from 20.00-08.00 with competitive pay of £13.71 p/h.
We are looking for a carer with at least 6 month experience of hands on care. Our client is a non verbal disabled gentleman with an acquired brain injury and epilepsy. This position is located in the family home with his family who also care for him and will involve looking after him to allow family members to have some rest bite. You will be joining a friendly team who have been looking after him for the last 2 years. The role itself is like no other, improving someone's quality of life is a truly remarkable experience. You will be committed, respectful, reliable, honest and trustworthy.
The successful candidate should have:
· full DBS
· experience of working waking night shifts and ideally acquired brain injury
· personal care
· epilepsy protocols
· experience of using a peg/rig
· using medical equipment such as a suction machine or nebuliser (training can be given)
· excellent clear written and spoken English
· be calm and structured in all situations
· a non smoker (smoke triggers his seizures)
What we offer
· Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate paid at 12.07%.
· Free uniform.
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Comprehensive training and development.
· Continued professional development.
· Free DBS.
· Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your family!
· Employee assistance programme (which offers fully confidential support 24/7, 365 days a year).
· Refer a friend - £150 after your friend completes 100 hours of work (for both of you!).
· Member of the month
· Member of the year
· Service Loyalty
· Conference and Event Attendance
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy. https://(url removed)/member-applicant-privacy-policy/
(All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references)