In this role the suitable candidate will support the team with marketing including; website changes, press releases, commissioned content, marketing assets, direct emails, by-lined articles, colleague blog posts, social media and paid for advertisingClient Details
Fast-growing tech start-up Description
ProfileThe successful candidate will have the following:
- Social media monitoring
- Competitor analysis, evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data. Analyse competitor activity and impact on relevant company web analytics and traffic.
- Adding blogs to the company website
- Design and present new social media content ideas (Alongside the Marketing Administrator create a pool of agreed ideas for future Marketing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and able to manage multiple activities in parallel.
- Familiar with Social Media Platforms
- An understanding of latest marketing trends and techniques
- Passion for Marketing
- You will either have, or be part way through a Marketing degree or similar
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Google Trends, Semrush, Hootsuite, CRM).
Competitive salary with bonus scheme