Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading industrial gases business to recruit an Assistant Contracts Manager for their site in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Reporting to Contracts Manager, the Assistant Contracts Manager will provide support to multiple projects across various industries, coordinating between customers, suppliers and production colleagues.
The Assistant Contracts Manager's duties will include:
* Meet with customers, advise and gather technical specifications for orders
* Source and liaise with external suppliers
* Support the management of projects, maintaining schedules and budgets throughout
* Work closely with technical engineering colleagues to ensure quality of products and compliance with industry standards and regulations
* Help to implement efficient and robust project management systems within the business
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Holder of recognised Project Management certification such as Prince2 etc.
* Qualified in an Engineering discipline
* Customer facing experience
* Background technical project management
* Extremely well organised, able to manage time efficiently and keep paperwork/documentation in good order
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or contact us for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you