Maternity Cover-12 months
Digital Marketing Assistant
Main Duties & responsibilities:
1. Support in the maintenance, updating and improvement of the website in line with digital strategy and Search Engine Optimisation techniques and business needs.
2. Work closely with external agencies to align SEO plans with PPC plans, ensuring optimisation across both mediums.
3. Work with channel development managers on specific briefs from supporting product launches with landing pages and creative content production opportunities.
4. Support Market Development Manager for Amazon activity, delivering marketing campaigns through their marketing services system.
5. Ensure accuracy of online content in relation to CNET syndication, and consumer led content such as online customer review system
6. Ensure work is completed in a timely manner, within deadlines, and to an excellent quality, through high attention to detail
7. Communicate out to relevant stakeholders to ensure they know where work is up to. Produce ongoing, weekly status reports to highlight work.
8. Work closely with relevant members of the Marketing team, other departments and external agencies.
9. Provide accountability for content not housed on their own site through accurate and strict management of content syndication tools.
10. Complete regular reports for the website manager, using various reporting systems.
1. Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 grade
2. A high level of initiative and self-motivation
3. Strong team player
4. IT skills and proficient with programmes such as Word and Excel
5. A natural affinity with numbers and basic understanding of Google Analytics
6. High attention to detail
7. Ability to plan and prioritise workload
8. Good communication abilities including both written and oral
9. Flexibility to move between varied digital tasks/platforms
10. Genuine interest in digital platforms
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer