Payroll Administrator - up to £19,000 - Maternity Contract - Leicester * Please note the role will be mainly working from home while there are covid restrictions* Job duties:
- In liaison with colleagues, ensures that all employee related data is correctly entered onto the system
- Answers employee's queries in respect of payroll, referring any complex issues to the appropriate level / manager
- Ensures that all documentation is correctly filed
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight payroll deadlines
- Assist sites and third parties with enquires and sometimes demanding and difficult situations which will require demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for the accurate inputting of data, ensuring that employees are paid accurately and on time
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of documentation at the end of the processing month
- The role holder will generally work within existing procedures and processes; however, there will occasionally be the need for more adaptive thinking, particularly when dealing with more complex or unusual queries
Candidates with the following , are desirable:
- Likely educated to GCSE, with potentially A Level or further college study obtained.
- A high level of numeracy and IT literacy
- A working knowledge of payroll legislation
- Highly organised individual with meticulous attention to detail, methodical and thorough approach to work
- Understands the importance of team work and actively focuses on being an effective team player
- A resilient individual who is able to perform well under pressure
- Organised with the ability to deal to multi-task and prioritise in a highly dynamic environment.
- Hands on experience of payroll applications familiarise
- Previous experience within a payroll administration role
- Experience working with large volumes is desirable
Please also note , those with a short notice period or who those who are available straight away, will hold an advantage.