Clinical Lead Nurse Salary:
£19.00/£19.50 per hourJob type:
Permanent - Full time Hours:
Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse for one of our clients Nursing, Residential & Dementia homes based in Leicester.
Our client is a medium-sized provider of Nursing, Residential homes and they are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse to lead the day shift for their 40 bedded home.
As the Clinical Lead Nurse, you will play a vital role in delivering the highest standard of care to all of the residents within the home, you will be part of the management team but will work on the floor and you will link between the floor staff and management team.Job details:
The ideal candidate for this Registered Nurse position will need to be:
- Providing high-quality nursing care to all of the residents which include people living with varying stages of Dementia
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encouraging positive working and professional relationships with external agencies such as Social Worker's & other health professionals
- Liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for completing assessments, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Complete all relevant paperwork to the highest standard
- Complete supervision's on clinical and non-clinical staff members
- Being a positive role model and leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with the care of service users
- A Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Experienced in working with people living with Dementia in a variety of settings or services, not just residential services
- Someone who has experience in leading the team of junior staff either in a Nursing Home or on a ward
- A car driver with access to own vehicle desirable, however, this is not essential due to the location of the home
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of care and join one of the companies 1st homes which opened its doors and is still one of the flagship homes in Leicester and the East Midlands.Benefits of this Clinical Lead nurse position are:
- NMC costs covered
- An excellent working environment
- Increased pay rates for extra shifts worked
- Constant training opportunities and you will become train the trainer qualified
- Enhanced Annual leave entitlement
- Plus many more!
This is just one of the roles we are recruiting for, we are actively looking for Support Workers, Care Assistants, Deputy Managers, Staff Nurses, Registered Nurses, Registered Managers, please contact Ben at Job Paths 4 U.