Picton West is currently working with an exciting and forward thinking marketing company and together we are recruiting for a Reporting Executive
The Reporting Executive will be responsible for reporting, formatting and quality controlling leads that have been generated from marketing campaigns. They will be required to deliver lead reports to clients in a punctual manner and in the correct format, whilst keeping campaign statistics up-to-date at all times and tracking how campaigns are being delivered.
We require someone who is very competent on Microsoft Excel, whilst possessing a methodical mind and a keen eye for detail alongside good customer service skills.The Role of Reporting Executive
- Responsible for quality controlling leads generated from campaigns to then collate and format lead reports in a perfect format.
- Delivering lead reports to clients, summarising the campaign progress to date whilst keeping internal statistics up-to-date.
- Adhere to best practice data transfer practices, by becoming an expert on multiple lead management platforms, web uploaders and collaboration tools.
- Working alongside Sales and Client Services, be responsible for providing regular and ongoing feedback regarding the progress of each campaign.
- Identify and take proactive measures to address poor performing campaigns.
- Maintain excellent external communication with clients and partners to ensure the business delivers a consistently high level of customer service.
- Organise and attend regular face-to-face, telephone and Skype conversations with colleagues to deliver the best results for your campaigns, including post-campaign analysis.
- Ensuring internal Partner Lead Reports are up-to-date and accurate for our Accounts team.
Traits for the Reporting Executive:
- Previous office-based experience in a statistical or Excel-driven role is essential.
- Must be PC literate and quick to learn new software packages and processes.
- Previous use of SPSS for a degree is beneficial, but not essential.
- Must have a perfectionist approach, whilst possessing a high level of attention to detail and a precise analytical nature.
- Must be a team player and be willing to go the extra mile.
- Must have an excellent work ethic.
- Must possess very good communication skills (written and verbal) and ideally have experience in a customer service based role.
If you have experience in a data driven role and enjoy working on Excel and analysing data and formatting information we are keen to hear from you.
The role is full time - Monday to Friday. Salary is DOE
If you do not hear back within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful