Interim Accountant | Chesterfield | £38,000 - £46,000The Opportunity
Growing business based in North East Derbyshire have a requirement for a confident finance professional (ideally ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified).
You will work closely with the Financial Controller in a pivotal role focusing on management accounting, reporting and financial control.
You will be responsible for production of detailed and timely management accounts, balance sheet reconciliation, variance analysis and insightful reporting around sales, profitability and margins.
The position will initially be completely home-office based but it is hoped it will transition to being partially working from home and partially office based (Chesterfield) as normality resumes in early 2021.
The role would suit a qualified accountant with a confident approach to business partnering, investigating trends and getting to the root of variances.You will enjoy
You'll enjoy working for a business that can offer you a sensible degree of flexibility / work life balance. The role is busy and challenging but manageable and you'll enjoy plenty of hands on support from the experienced FC wherever required.
This is a professional, cash-rich & well-established group with a superb track record of success. You will join them on a 9-12 month contract to start Jan 2021.You will need:
- A track record of success in a management accounting / financial accounting role.
- Excellent IT skills including confidence using Excel.
- A self motivated approach and ability to work toward deadlines.
- To be a team player able to interact daily with colleagues across finance and non finance areas of the business.
- Ability to manage projects alongside your day to day reporting and analysis.
If you are an experienced Accountant seeking a broad new contract to start ASAP we would welcome the chance to speak.