We would love to talk to you if you have previously been a support worker, health care assistant, been caring for a family member or have a passion for helping older people in your community.
You may be considering jobs in retail, factory work or even supermarkets! Why not give community care a go. You get full training and no experience is required.What hours am I expected to work?
Morning Shift - 7am-2pm
Evening Shift - 4pm-10pm (At least 2 evenings per week)Weekend Working
Every other weekendWhat will YOU be doing?
What do YOU need?
- Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
- To support our clients to live a life as full as possible.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and a professional boundary is maintained at all times.
OUR Commitment to YOU
- A can-do attitude, caring and reliable nature
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car, pedal cycle or motorcycle
- Excellent communication
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, clients and their families
What About USAltogether care
- Full-time and part-time contracts
- Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
- Tax-free competitive mileage allowance and monthly bonuses
- Paid training induction and shadowing period
- Study towards level 2 or level 3 health and social care NVQ
- Two year Blue Light card membership and recommend a friend scheme
are proud to have an outstanding 4.2 Indeed company star rating and rising! We are one of the biggest care providers in the south with over 30 years experience. Furthermore 75% of our management team have been promoted from within. Start your Altogether Care journey today!