We are looking for a Tax Manager with strong background in Tax. Your role will be a mixed tax position and will be of both a compliance and advisory nature.Within this role you will be responsible for the following.
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience in a client facing consultancy environment
- Management of a mixed portfolio of personal and corporate clients
- Management of ATED, ERS and P11Ds for my client's office
- You will be mentoring one member of staff.
- Providing high level client service.
- Working collegiately with the other tax managers across the Group offices to improve compliance processes and workflows within the tax team.
- Supporting the tax partners and managers with project work.
- Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally. This will be with clients and professional connections.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors for your allocated portfolio
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- A professional approach to clients and colleagues
- Commitment to providing high quality client service.
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- MUST come from a personal, corporate, or mixed tax backgrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasons tax manager, who is looking for the step in their career.Salary:
£50,000k -£60,000kStart date:
Essex - please note, that this role will require travel to my clients four offices to provide advisory support when required.