£45,000 p/a + Benefits | 40 Hours - Days | Small Dementia Nursing Home - Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to lead and develop a specialist dementia care home on the outskirts of Bedford.
The fully CQC compliant care home is part of a national care group and the home supports older people living with dementia, including offering more specialist services for people with complex dementia and associated mental health needs.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days but due to the flexibility of the post some flexibility is required for evenings, weekends and on-call
* A competitive annual salary of £45,000
* A private pension scheme with employer contributions, plus enhanced maternity pay
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, gym membership programmes and cycle to work schemes
* Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As CQC Registered Manager you will be responsible for the clinical and operational management of the home, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn't compromise on care. You will deliver effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams including conducting supervisions, audits, and ensuring the ongoing regulatory compliance of the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate previous experience in a managerial role within the adult social care sector
* Have a strong background in dementia care, with experience in complex dementia care
* A strong leader with a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach to leadership
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation