Link3 are recruiting for an experienced School Caretaker required to start ASAP at a School located in the NG12, Nottingham area.
Role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ensure high standards of cleanliness and operational effectiveness
* Be hands on and have strong maintenance skills
* Demonstrate initiative, proactiveness, and strong organisational and time management skills
* Manage the site, grounds and buildings to a high standard
* Take responsibility for security and keys
* Undertake a variety of repairs and maintenance
* Organise external companies for repair work if needed
* Communicate any visitors through appropriate channels
A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and communicate well with young people are essential.
As a minimum, all applicants must have; a recognised relevant qualification and experience, have a positive approach to their work and be passionate about your job. Applicants will be subject pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest LINK" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit at this school, apply for this role or obtain more information: please telephone one of the Link3 Team (See company details)