£35,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Residential Care | LD/ASD Home - Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in supporting younger people living with learning disabilities and ASDs is required to lead and develop a small residential home in the Romney Marsh area.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
* A great annual salary of £35,000
* A private pension scheme with employer contributions
* Cycle to work schemes
* A generous annual leave allowance plus Bank Holidays
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
* Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Residential Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
* Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
* Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and autism care
* Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn't compromise on care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation