What's in it for you At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.About the role
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
At One Stop we aim to serve our local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work. As part of the team you can make a difference to our business by:
You will need
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what's needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you'll need to:
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Work as part of a team.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLCbut operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood. Open 7 days a week
One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers. Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco.
With our stores situated throughoutEngland and Wales, there's sure to be a
One Stop near where you live or work.