At Camden and Islington NHS foundation trust our staff and service users have worked closely to create a set of values that make sure people who use our services get the best possible chance of a rapid recovery.
We have 3 key priorities which are:
- Early and Effective Intervention
- Helping People to Live Well
- Research and Innovation
The cultural pillars that help us achieve our key priorities are:
- We value each other
- We are empowered
- We keep things simple
- We are connected
By coming to work at Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust you will be joining a Trust with a national reputation for research, where services recognise that research underpins its commitment to providing high quality and innovative clinical care.
As an applicant for this role, you are urged to demonstrate within your supporting statement a combination of evidence that reflects your competence to meet the job specification and provide examples of how C&I values are an integral part of the way you have and will continue to deliver service.*** 9 Month Secondment Opportunity***Band 6 Interim Nurse Hanley Gardens
High Supported Housing
We are seeking an Interim B6 Nurse for Hanley Gardens on a 9 month secondment.
The role is open to skilled applicants registered with professional body. We invite and encourage applications from candidates currently working at a Band 5 and above who are looking to gain experience in a managerial role.
The role will require focused attention to maintaining high levels of care and working closely with Islington CRT and Housing Provider. We welcome applicants that will be creative and enthusiastic in their approach to developing and maintaining high quality mental health care for service users in the Borough of Islington.
- Caring and creative individuals who have a positive approach to work and a strong multi-disciplinary team-working ethic.
- Candidates who are experienced in the provision of safe and professional care; have a good awareness of risk management and an in-depth knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and attention to detail in clinical documentation and all correspondence.
- A supportive working environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to teach and mentor junior staff and students and to receive training and development in response to your own professional needs
It is expected that that post holder works to ensure that the care provided respects equality and diversity; is supportive of service users and their carers - agreeing the best approach to meeting individuals' mental health, physical health, and recovery, social, spiritual and recreational care needs.C&I i
s committed to the development and career progression of our internal staff and would like to remind candidates that there are numerous sources of support available in the recruitment process for internal candidates to access:
- HR experts can provide support in completing applications and supporting statements
- Access to an Interview Excellence E-learning module
- HR experts can provide Interview Coaching
- We encourage candidates to make arrangements to visit the areas they are interested in applying to work in
- We offer shadowing opportunities before the interview either in the area or similar to provide exposure into what the new role may feel like.
In line with NHS protocols, only those applicants who demonstrate clearly how they meet our person specification will be shortlisted for interview. We regret that it is not possible to contact all applicants for every vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 4-6 weeks of the closing date please assume you have not been shortlisted for the next stage
We reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions, when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role. We are an employer committed to Equal Opportunities and Diversity, with a range of family friendly policies.
For more information please go to Camden & Islington NHS FT website.