Senior Cost Accountant £55,000 to £65,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading financial services organisation who is going from strength to strength and has an established team in Sheffield. An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced individual to join this busy finance team, managing a team of two people. Your role will be to produce high-quality monthly reports to support the business decision making process to include actuals, budget and forecasts for the organisation and entities.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will already have experience in producing quality cost reports, business planning and forecasting. Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the production of meaningful and accurate operational costs analysis
- Management and production of meaningful and accurate headcount and project MI
- Manage production of monthly data for inclusion in Reporting packs for the Board and CFO reports to agreed deadlines
- Manage a team of cost analysts
- Drive improvements in the quality and timeliness of monthly Management information and work with the stakeholders in finance and across BBB to contiually review the processes.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record in business planning , forecasting and production of cost reports.
- You will also have strong excel skills and ideally knowledge of Dimensions and EPM accounting systems although this is not essential.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking organisationInterviews will be conducted via video and then onboarding will be done remotely as the firm are working from home currently.