Network Build Manager - Full Fibre FTTH - £45,000 - Portsmouth Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic, tech-first startup organisation who after just securing investment have ambitious plans for growth in 2021. Your new role
Reporting to the Deployment Manager, the Network Build Manager will manage the delivery of specified FTTH deployment areas.What you'll need to succeed
* Proven track record in delivering and policing medium to large multi-site FTTH projects.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to set good example to others
* Excellent communication skills and ability to engage/communicate to senior management, clients and stakeholders.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* A strong technical understanding of telecoms fibre optic networks (Overhead, Underground, Blown Fibre)
* Demonstrable experience of method statements and risk assessments.
* Ability to demonstrate experience and working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
* Understanding and holding of the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991(NRSWA) (Supervisors)
* Experience on FTTH Civils and Cabling, including and not limited to Narrow Trenching, Traditional Trenching and Micro Trenching
* Experience in PIA and overhead Cabling/Poling
What you'll get in return
- Must hold a Full UK driving license (Expected)
- Must hold an active NRSWA card (Expected)
- CSCS (Desired)
- Prince2 or equivalent (Desired)
* 25 Days Holiday per year
* A Fantastic bonus Scheme
* Pension SchemeWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.