IPS Finance are working with an international group who are looking to recruit a qualified finance manager within their FP&A team.
The finance manager will manage the budgeting and reforecasting process for the group, liaising with stakeholders and provide exceptional business partnering.Duties
Some duties will include:
- Monthly board reporting, presenting key information and offering solutions
- Work with key stakeholders across the group, helping them understand financial issues.
- Project work - business development plans, financial modelling for recruitment.
- Implementing efficient financial operations.
- Monthly MI analysis
- Liaise with wider group on business wide initiatives, reviewing resources and managing change control processes.
- Reporting/presenting on business objectives
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a multifaceted role within a leading business.You
You will be a qualified accountant and ideally have 1-2 years commercial/industry experience after qualifying in practice. Applications will be considered from those seeking a first industry move.
You will be a strong technical accountant who enjoys business partnering and looking for the next step in your career.
Interviews are being arranged quickly, please apply today if interested.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.