McG Healthcare is looking for experienced Care Workers to support Clinics across London.
Shift patterns are available to suit all schedules, days, evenings, nights, weekends and more, we are looking for individuals looking to make a difference to people's lives on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- You will need a minimum of six months experience in a similar role in the last 12 months.
- You'll ideally have a level 1 certificate in Health and Social Care, or a level 2 diploma in Care.
- Full occupational health immunisations to current required levels.
- Meet all safeguarding and training requirements and maintain all certificates.
- DBS enhanced disclosure registered with the Online DBS Update Service, or a DBS through our clearance procedures.
- Satisfactory professional references covering the last 3 years of work history.
What you'll offer:
- A sensitive, caring and understanding approach to your job.
- A genuine desire to help people.
- A commitment to treating people with dignity and respect.
- The ability to work well with other people.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An attention to detail approach.
- The ability to accept feedback to improve.
- The ability to carry out basic tasks on a computer or tablet.
- Be physically fit in order to carry out some physical duties such as lifting and moving.
What you'll be doing includes:
- Supporting elderly people.
- Helping with washing and dressing, including personal care.
- Getting to know the interests and needs of the individuals you're supporting.
- Monitoring health, weight and recording and raising concerns.
- Supporting the physical and emotional wellbeing of those you're caring for.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE and Umbrella).
- Advice on umbrella companies so you can feel confident that you are being looked after.
- Support with keeping your training and safeguarding up to date.
- On time and accurate pay.
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability.
- A dedicated consultant to support your career.
For more information please apply below, or contact us directly for more information