Cover Supervisor - Bolton
Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Salary/ Rate: £70-95 per day
Sector / Industry: Education - Secondary
Milk are currently working with a number of large schools in the Bolton area who are in need of experienced cover supervisors to provide general cover.
Your role as cover supervisor will be to provide cover in classes with no present teacher, for day to day or short-term cover.
Milk has exclusive relationships with a number of schools in the Bolton area, and working as a cover supervisor is a great way to build class based experience and get your foot into the door of local schools.
For more information please get in touch ASAP!
* Providing cross school cover
* Managing student behaviour in class
* Supporting other staff in the setting to provide a safe and engaging environment
Required Skills & Experience:
* ESSENTIAL - Class based experience or subject specific degree
* ESSENTIAL - Flexible and team-working attitude
* DESIRABLE - Education qualification
The Milk Difference:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ethan Taberner or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, (phone number removed)
This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check, references and compliance by MILK Education