Salary £25-£30k Depending on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
I am currently working with a well know, award winning firm who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with SEO and PPC experience to join their successful Marketing Department. You will be joining a firm which puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to all of its clients and the successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in their thriving Marketing department as well as working alongside the Social Media Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer and New Business Coordinator. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for someone who has proven experience working in a busy marketing role!Your main responsibilities will include
Skills & Experience required
- Responsible for all SEO
- Responsible for daily management and performance of PPC including via social media platforms.
- Carry out in-depth PPC audits and feedbacking back the senior management team of the daily, weekly or monthly performance of PPC.
- Manage AdWords and creation were required using a ROI creation calculation tool.
- Keyword Research Generate online enquiries.
- Increase brand exposure.
- Provide content that is engaging and will support new business turning into revenue for the firm.
- Work alongside the Social Media Executive and New Business Coordinator to compose and execute successful campaigns.
- Plan and produce Marketing strategies with the Marketing team, Heads of Department and Managing Director to keep focus and manage expectations.
- SEO and PPC experience on all levels including social media platforms.
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics. Key Competencies Organisation and strong planning skills.
- Strong knowledge across all digital marketing. Strong communicator.
- Understanding of the basics of a law firm's marketing department.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)