Schools Mutual Services are a not-for-profit recruitment service set up by an Education Trust and based within one of our schools in Durham.
We work by providing an efficient and diligent recruitment service to our schools alongside offering our candidates a full Health and Wellbeing service including 24/7 access to a GP.
Within the trust, there is a need for a Primary Teaching Assistant to join a partner school in Washington for a long-term role. You will work across both Key Stages 1 and 2, providing intensive Phonics session.
To be considered for the position, you will be required to have the following:
* A recognised UK Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent - graduates with relevant experience also welcome to apply
* Experience delivering Phonics sessions within a Primary environment
* The ability to provide references for previous educational experience
* Have the right to work within the UK
What Schools Mutual Services offer their candidate members:
* Health and Wellbeing service
* Weekly Pay
* A dedicated point of contact for any queries
* Access to the latest Continuous Professional Development
* Direct access to schools within an Education Trust
* Access to permanent employment opportunities
To be considered, as above states, please apply for this position and a member of Schools Mutual Services will be in touch to assist you with your registration. Once compliance has been passed, we will introduce you to our schools directly and have you considered for opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you