Compressor Service Engineer - Fluid Power/Pneumatics ProductsPackage - Salary from £30k per annum, company vehicle, 23 days holiday plus BH, meal allowance, overtime available.The Company
Our Client is a leading distributor of pneumatic and compressed air products and parts. Holding over 50 year's trade experience our client has developed outstanding long term business relationships with key fluid power manufacturers including Festo and Atlas Copco.
Our Client has developed a fantastic Client list across the North West region and is authorised to undertake pneumatic surveys, design and supply of Atlas compressors and air equipment. Through their accreditation to the Carbon Trust they also demonstrate a commitment to energy efficiency and delivering the very best possible solution to each Client. To further their offering they also have an outstanding service and maintenance team, supporting manufacturers such as Boge, Compare, HPC and Ingersoll.The role
Due to planned expansion they are now looking to recruit a compressor service engineer to cover the North West.
The position will involve installation, maintenance and fault finding on the companies' full range of compressors, dryers and auxiliary equipment.Ideally they are looking for:
- Previous experience as a compressed service engineer (1 year).
- Experience with industrial compressors, Nitrogen generators and vacuum would be advantageous but not essential.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Prepared to work overtime when required to do so.
- Full CLEAN UK driving licence.
- Based in the North West of England (ideally Merseyside, Cheshire or Lancashire).
Package - Salary from £25k per annum, company vehicle, 23 days holiday plus BH, meal allowance, overtime available.
If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience then please don't hesitate to contact Tom Long on the contact details provided.