Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 to £40,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £45k) + Training + Holidays + Pension
Join this well-established company who are looking for mutli skilled maintenance engineers that are electrically biased to join their busy team. The ideal candidate would be from an FMCG or food manufacturing background that is happy with rotating shifts. On offer is an all-round great package for the right applicants on the market.
The business operates within the meat processing industry supplying into various food suppliers across the country. The company are heavily invested giving you a great sense of job security and stability, whilst they are looking to maintain their reputation within the industry. If you are a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for an all-round great company then apply now!
* Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer role (Electrical biased)
* Rotating shifts (06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00)
* PPMs and Reactive Maintenance
* Breakdowns, Repairs and Fault finding
* Site based role in Hemel Hempstead
* Meat Processing Environment
* Experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical biased)
* Electrical Engineering qualifications (17th/18th edition)
* Happy to work within Meat Processing Environment
* FMCG/ Food Manufacturing background
* Commutable to Hemel Hempstead
Please apply to John Carpenter at Future Engineering - Reference number - JC062
Keywords: Electrical, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Single phase, 3 phase, Fault Finding, PLC's, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans, Hertfordshire.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.