Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within a Stroke setting in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Your role will be to assess, plan and develop specialist physiotherapy programmes for patients under care of the Early Supported Discharge Service for Stroke (ESD), which will involve working in a range of ward settings, outpatient departments and various community settings.
This role is Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm with a view to start as soon as possible.
You must be HCPC registered with experience of working within the NHS previously at a Band 6 level, ideally within a Stroke setting or at least with some experience of Stroke patients.
For more details please respond to this advert with your up to date CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided