More than ever, Health & Safety is on the top of everyone's list at the moment.
I'm looking for a professional who is passionate about health, safety & quality assurance within manufacturing/engineering environment.
If you're qualified in IOSH Managing Safely and working towards NEBOSH Certification, we want to hear from you!
This company is one of the leading providers of electrical & integrated electronic solutions to clients within the Motorsport and Automotive industries. Based in Norfolk, the on-site capabilities include: wiring harness design and production, electronics design and production for tyre pressure and temperature monitoring systems, force measurement systems and special projects, composites design and manufacture.
This role is reporting into the Production Director, where you will have the responsibility for developing, delivering and ensuring the company's systems meet legislation & customer standards. You will need to be self-motivated and proactive in driving reporting and continuous improvement across the site.
- Create & maintain EHS standards, ensuring the business is legally compliant and aware of any changes.
- Good communication with Senior Management on maintenance and continuous improvement of the Business Management System (BMS) to ensure added value and supporting international standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Report on and improve Behavioural Safety & Unsafe Situation across the business culture.
- Work closely with Management teams to prose and assist in the delivery of lean manufacturing techniques.
- To ensure a programme of internal quality assurance and EHS audits are in place.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Work with Management to support teams on Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Emergency response processes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience of Managing Safety in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Trained in conducting internal and/or customer audits.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Educated to ILM/CMI Level 3 or equivalent.
- Obtained or working towards NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Safety.
- Previous experience using SharePoint and SAGE 200.
We're looking for self-motivated, proactive & professional individuals that are ready to be part of something incredible. Are you ready for the challenge?
Get in contact with Holly Whetton for more info or click apply