SERVICE MANAGER - AUDI APPROVED ASHFORDSalary:
Motorline offer a company pension schemeHoliday Entitlement:
You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years' service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holidayColleague £500** Referral Reward:
We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)Progression Opportunities:
With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.Discount:
Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)AUDI APPROVED ASHFORD
As part of our continued development with the Audi brand in Kent, Motorline are opening Audi Approved Ashford in early 2021. The dealership will consist of Audi Approved used vehicle sales and full Audi Approved service and repair facilities. We are looking for target driven individuals who are keen to join our successful Audi team.Objective:
- To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials
- To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
To ensure that all After Sales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm's Quality Policy and Procedures.Customer Satisfaction
To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm's and customer care policies.
To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- Current experience within a main dealership would be an advantage but not essential
- You must have strong leadership, organisational and motivational skills
- You must have a full UK manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 18:00pm plus 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am - 13:30pm