Location: Elburton, Plymouth
Salary: £31,800- £42,400 per annum (£17.00p/h)
Hours: Full-Time (3-4 12 hour shifts a week)
Shifts: Nights or Days
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia - Learning Disability - No Medical Intervention - Old Age - Physical Disability - Sensory Impairment - Younger Adults
*5/5 Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Elburton, Plymouth.
. We are a 77 bed purpose-built care home offering nursing care and residential memory care for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
- Specialist dementia training and support
- A duvet day on your birthday!
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.