The Offering Delivery Manager will join a functional team responsible for Operations and Strategic Project Delivery. They will manage business driven enhancements to existing technology/BI services, while support and work closely with client facing stakeholders of our existing technology/BI services. Part of the role will be to provide second line support where needed for existing services and support to strategic projects. The successful candidate will work closely with teams in Bangalore and global stakeholders.Key Accountabilities:Enabling Customer engagement
- Work closely with commercial leads and product owners to support client engagements for mature and new solutions
- Apply evolving subject matter expertise to support internal stakeholders across a portfolio of wholesaler and pharmacy offerings.
- Support go to market activities (release documentation, guides, training and demo to internal customers, new version release management)
- Take ownership of client/stakeholder issues. Resolve and escalate issues in a professional and timely fashion.
- Under general direction, attend client meetings to discuss business needs and solutions. Potential to develop more client facing responsibilities over time including implementing customisation features according customer requirements and training or presentation of solution capabilities.
- Become proficient in both in-house and 3rd party BI tools to build custom client report solutions and solution story boarding (i.e. starter packs)
- Engage with globally distributed client service teams to ensure wholesaler and pharmacy clients receive a consistent level of high-quality service.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Work with offering management to understand commercial goals and prioritisation of software development activities
- Coordinate knowledge management strategy across wholesaler and pharmacy offerings (including processes, support and product features)
- Develop good working knowledge and understanding of business applications for solutions and offerings
- Develop expertise in data and sector use cases
Professional skills and experience required:
- Participation in Agile sprints and sprint reviews.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams such as: Business Architecture, Technical Architecture, Operations & Production and Production Services (Support) groups as necessary to ensure the successful delivery of required projects.
Our Ideal candidate will bring established experience in the following areas;Comfortable with Technology
- Understand technology concepts/layers (DB, UI etc)
- Understand basic database concepts
- Working with data contained in a database (i.e. cube: dimensions and attributes)
- Familiar with some BI presentation tools (i.e. Power BI) as a user (i.e. as opposed to a developer)
- Dealing with software developers through to parts of the business
- Excellent at solving problems
- Demonstrate ability to work with data
- Understand market performance related to business, and sales and marketing KPI's
- Able to manipulate data with excel and other BI tools
- Ideally experience with IQVIA data
- Business analytics/data analytics in pharmaceuticals
- Good communication skills are needed in all forms, including presenting
- Able to share concepts effectively with people who may find the subject matter unfamiliar
- 2nd language desirable but not essential (German)
- Able to organise their own work efficiently for themselves and others
- Follow team processes to get things done (i.e. participate in sprints)
- Testing experience
- Comfortable working with virtual teams in many locations (including where English is not a first language)
- Part of the role will be to train stakeholders on our services (Occasionally train customers)
- Propose solution designs for client reporting solutions based on our data
- Understand potential technical/practical limitations
- Design mock-ups/PoCs
- Document requirements and present to development teams
- This position will be based in our London HQ, and therefore the candidates should be within a commutable distance.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.