We are looking to hire a Public Relations Coordinator to join our team. The public relations coordinator is a proactive and detail-oriented individual who coordinates our public relations efforts, promotes programs and special events, plans and produces events, and provides departmental administrative support.
* Write press releases and other mass media communications to promote our brand.
* Support vetting, research, and management of key influencers and advocates across multiple channels.
* Draft written responses and answers by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
* Manage multiple projects by managing quality, anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, and ensuring deadline adherence.
* Brainstorm creative, out-of-the-box ideas to generate publicity and influencer mentions.
* Monitor emerging trends in influencer marketing, social media, and the competitive environment to gain insights that help inform strategy.
* Work closely with internal marketing teams to support strategy and cross-promotion of influencer content.
* Collaborate with team members and communicates relevant information to the supervisor.
* Stay abreast of industry news, communicating this information internally and externally with actionable recommendations.
* Other duties as assigned