Philosophy and Religious Studies for KS3 and KS4
Full-time and full responsibilities
Choice Teachers are working with an Outstanding Secondary school on the outskirts of Aylesbury who are looking for a passionate Philosophy and Religious Studies Teacher to join their wonderful team.
This exciting full-time cover starts in the new years and pays to scale based on experience. You will be working with an incredibly committed and supportive team. The role would require full planning and marking.
With attractive newly built purpose built facilities, the school provides a comfortable and welcoming environment for both staff and students. Behaviour within the school is very good and the school have strong links with the community.
Located in an ideal location near the A41, the school is close to good transport links and has plenty of parking.
The successful applicant must:
• Hold QTS Status or have extensive teaching experience of the UK curriculum
• Be able to commit to full teaching responsibilities
• Be able to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
• Have a positive attitude
• Have clear and strong written and spoken communication skills
• Be available and willing to commit for the rest of the Academic year
By joining this school as a Spanish Teacher, they can offer you:
• A warm and friendly working environment
• Students with good behaviour
• A competitive salary/rate of pay
• A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff and senior leaders
• Potential offer to extend or become permanent staff
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any gaps in employment must be explained