Campaign Executive required for our long-standing; modern, great team environment marketing client based in Colchester. The role of Campaign Executive is to research, plan and implement strategies for effective paid media campaigns working with the senior display Specialist to develop the paid media offering. As Campaign Executive your role may include the set up and ongoing hands-on management of paid media campaigns across paid social and programmatic display, attending customer meetings and formulating marketing strategies to meet the clients' objectives. It is essential to be considered for this position that you possess a minimum of 2+ years' demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across programmatic display platforms, experience of implementing and using tracking tools Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager but most of all are motivated, creative and driven.
* Set up and manage display campaigns for a range of clients using DV360, Campaign Manager and other Google Marketing Platform products.
* Provide support across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
* Monitor campaigns, optimising where necessary and produce weekly/monthly reports
* Define account strategy and plan campaigns to meet client objectives.
* Creating A/B tests and tracking them through to outcome.
* Tagging of websites and landing pages for tracking and event conversions with various tools (Facebook Pixel, GA, GTM, DCM etc)
* Provide advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment
* Delivering ad hoc training and support client sessions
* Help develop reporting methodologies to improve visibility and insight for clients
* Continually look at ways to improve your client satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
* Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis
* Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm)
* An early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
* Must possess a minimum of 2+ years' demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across programmatic display platforms - ideally using DV360.
* Essential to have experience of trafficking display creative through ad servers like Campaign Manager
* Demonstrable experience of developing and managing successful campaigns across paid social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
* Solid understanding of the programmatic display landscape and role it plays in digital
* Experience of running multi market campaigns across EMEA or global
* Possess experience of implementing and using tracking tools Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Strong communication and liaison skills - both written and verbal
* Competitive salary £25-30k doe
* Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
* Private health care (after 6 months service)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Fantastic team and office environment
* Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
* Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful